Kent Briggs wrote:
maghlub wrote: observer chat : no
but observer can type text to bug
This is now fixed in version 4.11.

tnx kent :*
maghlub

Re: Poker Mavens 4.00 Released

Post by maghlub »

I need time to play with my table and take the challenge out of it, not a heavy hand, and if you were out small/big blinds To the player should be.
It is possible to present in the next update? pls :(
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote:I need time to play with my table and take the challenge out of it, not a heavy hand, and if you were out small/big blinds To the player should be.
I don't know what you are asking. It doesn't make any sense in English.
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

hi

we want tables wich when a player sits, he cannot leave for a while, for example 45min
if he doesnt he must get big or small , because some of the players when win heavy hands leave the table imedatly
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote: we want tables wich when a player sits, he cannot leave for a while, for example 45min
if he doesnt he must get big or small , because some of the players when win heavy hands leave the table imedatly
You can't force people to play if they don't want to. You can however stop them from "rat-holing" where they leave with a big stack and come right back with a smaller buy-in. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of. Set "Rathole minutes" to a non-zero value (like 45, to use your example) in the Client Settings group. Then if they return within 45 minutes of leaving, they will be forced to buy in with at least as many chips as they left with, even if that is over the normal limit.
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

Kent Briggs wrote:
maghlub wrote: we want tables wich when a player sits, he cannot leave for a while, for example 45min
You can't force people to play if they don't want to. You can however stop them from "rat-holing" where they leave with a big stack and come right back with a smaller buy-in. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of. Set "Rathole minutes" to a non-zero value (like 45, to use your example) in the Client Settings group. Then if they return within 45 minutes of leaving, they will be forced to buy in with at least as many chips as they left with, even if that is over the normal limit.
i'm need set Table Setting
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

hi

is it posible to change game interface manualy to "mobile" using url or something which could be changed with php?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote: is it posible to change game interface manualy to "mobile" using url or something which could be changed with php?
No, it defaults to auto mode and can only be changed by the player. The setting is saved on their machine.
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

Hi

How To Fix This Error?