Posts Small and Big Blind Hand History?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
viktor

Posts Small and Big Blind Hand History?

Post by viktor »

A player reported this fault, not sure if edited... he apparently posted the small, and big blind. He got 3 of a kind and it doesn't say he went to showdown, which would of made him win. This table is 100k buy-in, and the blinds are 100k/100k.

Thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Posts Small and Big Blind Hand History?

Post by Kent Briggs »

viktor wrote:A player reported this fault, not sure if edited... he apparently posted the small, and big blind. He got 3 of a kind and it doesn't say he went to showdown, which would of made him win. This table is 100k buy-in, and the blinds are 100k/100k.
That was fixed in 3.22. You are three updates behind running with 3.21.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Kent Briggs wrote:
viktor wrote:A player reported this fault, not sure if edited... he apparently posted the small, and big blind. He got 3 of a kind and it doesn't say he went to showdown, which would of made him win. This table is 100k buy-in, and the blinds are 100k/100k.
That was fixed in 3.22. You are three updates behind running with 3.21.

How do I update it? I've never done this before, would I also have to restart my system? Is there a chance all my current data will be lost?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

viktor wrote: How do I update it? I've never done this before, would I also have to restart my system? Is there a chance all my current data will be lost?
Just download and run the applicable patch from this page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

You must stop and exit the old version first. Just install right over the old one. Nothing will be lost.