Paying developer

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
viktor

Paying developer

Post by viktor »

Hello, I'd like to pay someone to make me a chart where people can see their statistics in all games displayed in a chart form.

Their profit/loss & total rake given should be displayed and have the options to narrow down the search.

Net profit/loss & rake
Net profit/loss & rake NLHE
Net profit/loss & rake PLO
Net profit/loss & rake (for individual tables: optional)

My budget obviously isn't huge hence why I'm using this software, if you could give me an idea of how much it would cost that would help a lot. Thanks.
bxmediaus

Re: Paying developer

Post by bxmediaus »

Hey Viktor,

We can definitely complete this for you, as well as more customization to Poker Mavens.

Please check out our website and connect with us to talk about your requirements.

We already have a couple very happy clients who have worked with us and Poker Mavens software.

Cheers!

William Moss
CEO, Bx Media US
https://bxmediaus.com
bxmediaus

Re: Paying developer

Post by bxmediaus »

I just took a look at the API...

AFAIK, there isn't an output from Poker Mavens for the Profit/Loss for each player.

However, we could 'scrape' the user balance from the API and calculate the P & L at any particular time, using the total amount of user deposit.

It would be possible to run a cron job to make this calculation every week or month, and then store the record in a database.

We would charge around $700 to implement this feature to an existing client site.

Cheers -

William Moss
CEO Bx Media