Bitcoin Integration

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
lukedundy

Bitcoin Integration

Post by lukedundy »

Does anyone have ideas on how to integrate poker mavens and bitcoins similarly to seals with clubs? I simply want users to be able to deposit bitcoins to a wallet, and after 1 confirmation, a certain amount of chips would automatically be credited to that users account. I don't care much for all the bells and whistles of seals with clubs...I am just intrigued with the idea of automated bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. I have very limited programming experience, and understand that this may be a complex interaction between API and database. If someone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I'd also be willing to purchase code for this type of bitcoin integration. Thanks!

-Luke
servvs

Re: Bitcoin Integration

Post by servvs »

I can provide this rather quickly actually. Depending on how much you were looking to spend and what language you want it in can determine price for me.
social

Post by social »

Did this offer ever work out for you?
Give us a report, please.
Superderp

Post by Superderp »

Yeah if you're still interested I'd be able to make this quite easily for you :)
bxmediaus

Post by bxmediaus »

Hi there,

We can do this job for you. We have completed a recent integration with bitcoin for Full Tilt Bitcoin - https://www.fulltiltbitcoin.com - utilizing the Poker Mavens software.

Let me know if it's an interesting option for you.

Cheers!

Will Moss
CEO, Bx Media USA
viktor

Post by viktor »

I'm looking for something like this, could anyone please provide me with further information as to costs and limitations etc. please contact me either through email: [email protected] or skype "viilines" thank you.
bxmediaus

Post by bxmediaus »

PM sent.

Cheers!
bxmediaus

Post by bxmediaus »

Hmm it seems PM is disabled here.

We mailed you at the address, Viktor. Also, please check our website - we have a live chat there & we can help you if we're online

https://bxmediaus.com

Cheers!
lukedundy

Post by lukedundy »

Bump. Can anyone help me with this? Haven't been able to contact those who responded here. I still need this integration for poker mavens. Thanks!
viktorio

Post by viktorio »

I'm interested if someone can make Poker Mavens work with bitcoin for me.

Please e-mail me an offer: [email protected]

Viktor