Table Info Text Color

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
elgreco

Table Info Text Color

Post by elgreco »

Forgive me if I'm being an idiot.

How do you change the text color in the Table Info screen? I want my Background to be completely black, #000000 and for some reason I can't find where to change the text color so that the table info information is visible. All i get is a black screen when i click table info and I can only read the text if i highlight it.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Table Info Text Color

Post by Kent Briggs »

elgreco wrote: How do you change the text color in the Table Info screen? I want my Background to be completely black, #000000 and for some reason I can't find where to change the text color so that the table info information is visible. All i get is a black screen when i click table info and I can only read the text if i highlight it.
The Table Info screen is the same color as all grid lists in the lobby and that's controlled by the "List color" setting. The text color is automatically calculated by that color using a similar hue. If you pick a dark list color, it will give you a light text color, and vice versa. So if you set List Color to #000000, you should see a light gray text over it similar to this example:

http://www.briggsoft.com/images-pm/ColorDarkGray.htm

I'm not sure how you made black on black text. I'd like to see all your color settings.
elgreco

Re: Table Info Text Color

Post by elgreco »

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I logged on after you sent this and the problem was gone. I'm unable to duplicate the concern again, but I'll keep you posted if it ever returns.