starting a new website

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
new amsterdam

Re: starting a new website

Post by new amsterdam »

2.What should i do when players charge they balances through my website, then when they want to play the poker,their account on poker mavens charge automatically?
Use AccountsIncBalance and AccountsDecBalance in the API to increment or decrement a player's chip balance using code (such as PHP) from your web site. More examples are in the link above. Full API docs are here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/T ... erface.htm[/quote]
still i can't resolve this.i can find any option on program named "AccountsIncBalance"
please tell me more i don't know nothing about programing.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

new amsterdam wrote:still i can't resolve this.i can find any option on program named "AccountsIncBalance"
please tell me more i don't know nothing about programing.
AccountsIncBalance is an API command. You have to write code (or hire a coder) if you want to build a custom web site around your poker site with automated features. Otherwise, you'll need to perform account balance changes manually in the server console (Accounts tab -> select player in list -> Chips button).
richard015ar

Post by richard015ar »

If you need any help for integrate Poker Mavens with your website through API, I can help you: [email protected]
new amsterdam

Post by new amsterdam »

my site is a public money poker.
so how can i do something to increase a present of chip for each time players play or catch my present for any bet??
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

new amsterdam wrote:so how can i do something to increase a present of chip for each time players play or catch my present for any bet??
I don't know what you mean by "present of chip". Are you referring to "rake" (a percentage of the pot that goes to the house account)?
new amsterdam

Post by new amsterdam »

Kent Briggs wrote:
new amsterdam wrote:so how can i do something to increase a present of chip for each time players play or catch my present for any bet??
I don't know what you mean by "present of chip". Are you referring to "rake" (a percentage of the pot that goes to the house account)?
yes
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

new amsterdam wrote:
yes
Rake is controlled by the "Rake percent" and "Rake cap" settings in each ring game.
new amsterdam

Post by new amsterdam »

sorry for all questions.
in tournaments how can i let players have unlimited re-buy but it reducing from their balance. or they must take it from menu>add more chip
i cant do all of that and now players can re-buy unlimited time Evan they have no money in their balances
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

new amsterdam wrote:in tournaments how can i let players have unlimited re-buy but it reducing from their balance. or they must take it from menu>add more chip
i cant do all of that and now players can re-buy unlimited time Evan they have no money in their balances
Set a non-zero value for the "Rebuy cost" field in your tournament's settings.