starting a new website

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software

Re: starting a new website

Postby new amsterdam » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:56 am

2.What should i do when players charge they balances through my website, then when they want to play the poker,their account on poker mavens charge automatically?


Use AccountsIncBalance and AccountsDecBalance in the API to increment or decrement a player's chip balance using code (such as PHP) from your web site. More examples are in the link above. Full API docs are here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Technical_Interface.htm[/quote]
still i can't resolve this.i can find any option on program named "AccountsIncBalance"
please tell me more i don't know nothing about programing.
new amsterdam
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Re: starting a new website

Postby Kent Briggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:04 am

new amsterdam wrote:still i can't resolve this.i can find any option on program named "AccountsIncBalance"
please tell me more i don't know nothing about programing.


AccountsIncBalance is an API command. You have to write code (or hire a coder) if you want to build a custom web site around your poker site with automated features. Otherwise, you'll need to perform account balance changes manually in the server console (Accounts tab -> select player in list -> Chips button).
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: starting a new website

Postby richard015ar » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:51 pm

If you need any help for integrate Poker Mavens with your website through API, I can help you: [email protected]
richard015ar
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am

Re: starting a new website

Postby new amsterdam » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:21 am

my site is a public money poker.
so how can i do something to increase a present of chip for each time players play or catch my present for any bet??
new amsterdam
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Re: starting a new website

Postby Kent Briggs » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:13 am

new amsterdam wrote:so how can i do something to increase a present of chip for each time players play or catch my present for any bet??


I don't know what you mean by "present of chip". Are you referring to "rake" (a percentage of the pot that goes to the house account)?
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: starting a new website

Postby new amsterdam » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 am

Kent Briggs wrote:
new amsterdam wrote:so how can i do something to increase a present of chip for each time players play or catch my present for any bet??


I don't know what you mean by "present of chip". Are you referring to "rake" (a percentage of the pot that goes to the house account)?

yes
new amsterdam
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Re: starting a new website

Postby Kent Briggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:18 am

new amsterdam wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "present of chip". Are you referring to "rake" (a percentage of the pot that goes to the house account)?

yes


Rake is controlled by the "Rake percent" and "Rake cap" settings in each ring game.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: starting a new website

Postby new amsterdam » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:04 am

sorry for all questions.
in tournaments how can i let players have unlimited re-buy but it reducing from their balance. or they must take it from menu>add more chip
i cant do all of that and now players can re-buy unlimited time Evan they have no money in their balances
new amsterdam
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 am

Re: starting a new website

Postby Kent Briggs » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:12 am

new amsterdam wrote:in tournaments how can i let players have unlimited re-buy but it reducing from their balance. or they must take it from menu>add more chip
i cant do all of that and now players can re-buy unlimited time Evan they have no money in their balances


Set a non-zero value for the "Rebuy cost" field in your tournament's settings.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron