Sit N Go

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
BitingBummer

Sit N Go

Post by BitingBummer »

Is there a sit N go feature for ring games? If so, how do I use it?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Sit N Go

Post by Kent Briggs »

BitingBummer wrote:Is there a sit N go feature for ring games? If so, how do I use it?
A sit & go is a tournament that starts as soon as it fills up (as opposed to a set time). Ring games run continuously as long as there are at least 2 players active.
BitingBummer

Post by BitingBummer »

Kent Briggs wrote:
BitingBummer wrote:Is there a sit N go feature for ring games? If so, how do I use it?
A sit & go is a tournament that starts as soon as it fills up (as opposed to a set time). Ring games run continuously as long as there are at least 2 players active.
So how is it called when you get into a table, and after you play your hand it moves you to another table to play another hand?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BitingBummer wrote:So how is it called when you get into a table, and after you play your hand it moves you to another table to play another hand?
That only happens in a multi-table tournament when the tables need to be balanced. Unless you're referring to those "Zoom" games you see on PokerStars.
BitingBummer

Post by BitingBummer »

Kent Briggs wrote:
BitingBummer wrote:So how is it called when you get into a table, and after you play your hand it moves you to another table to play another hand?
That only happens in a multi-table tournament when the tables need to be balanced. Unless you're referring to those "Zoom" games you see on PokerStars.
Is this zoom feature exist?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BitingBummer wrote:Is this zoom feature exist?
No. I think PokerStars actually has a patent on it, anyway.