Hi need help ipokerbot

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
galnaveh

Hi need help ipokerbot

Post by galnaveh »

i just bought a poker bot for my site.
i need to choose or create from scratch a strategy for my robot

can someone tells me what the ready made template this product have ?
harrythree

Re: Hi need help ipokerbot

Post by harrythree »

When you install it there is a folder that comes with it with pre made bots. It should be in the config folder. He should've also sent you a pdf with instructions. If you don't have those then you should email him for help.
Dima

Post by Dima »

from where you but it?
harrythree wrote:When you install it there is a folder that comes with it with pre made bots. It should be in the config folder. He should've also sent you a pdf with instructions. If you don't have those then you should email him for help.
You recommend on some bot?
social

Post by social »

Dima wrote:from where you but it?
harrythree wrote:When you install it there is a folder that comes with it with pre made bots. It should be in the config folder. He should've also sent you a pdf with instructions. If you don't have those then you should email him for help.
You recommend on some bot?
Sounds like another person who buys products from somebody else besides the original developer and then comes to the forum to get help with pirated stuff
iPokerBotDev

Post by iPokerBotDev »

Hello, if it's a iPokerBot you'll find plenty of help by contacting [email protected]. That is, if you have a valid license. If you don't, then we'll offer you a discount given you provide information regarding where you obtained a pirated copy and some proof of purchase.
email: [email protected]
Beware of frauds...