Add a Check Box for a Paying member

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
BadDog

Add a Check Box for a Paying member

Post by BadDog »

Right now the only way I can make a player a member is give them points. I would be nice if all I had to do is check a box then I would know they were a paying member and the poker software would know that as well. This would allow them to play in all members games and not allow another else to play in the members games. That way I could let the points keep track of the money they have won.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Add a Check Box for a Paying member

Post by Kent Briggs »

BadDog wrote:Right now the only way I can make a player a member is give them points. I would be nice if all I had to do is check a box then I would know they were a paying member and the poker software would know that as well. This would allow them to play in all members games and not allow another else to play in the members games. That way I could let the points keep track of the money they have won.
Use the permissions settings to allow or disallow specific players to play at specific tables and tournaments. You can also use the Title or Level fields in the player's account settings to publicly show their membership status.
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

I am not sure how that would work by giving them tokens then somehow making the game use tokens?? Please explain more and thanks for the response.
Attachments
permissions.jpg
permissions.jpg (50.07 KiB) Viewed 4554 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BadDog wrote:I am not sure how that would work by giving them tokens then somehow making the game use tokens?? Please explain more and thanks for the response.
Just use a permission token called "Member" (or whatever you want to call it) and set (or add) that to each member player's "Permission" setting. Then edit your members-only ring games and set the "Play permission" to "Member". Do the same with the "Register permission" in your members-only tournaments. Anyone without the "Member" permission will not be able to join those games.
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

Thank you. I think I can figure that out.