question about automated login

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
ukn22

question about automated login

Post by ukn22 »

hi kent,
im doing now customized lobby to the poker room.
my question is if it is possible from the api to loing user directly into a spesipic room.
i want my users to see my customized lobby on my website, and when user click on room name by api
i will auto login him into this room.

is this possible from api?

thanks
piny
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: question about automated login

Post by Kent Briggs »

There are no rooms in Poker Mavens, just the lobby and tables. And logins are verified connections to the server, you don't log into a table. You can, however, open a ring table from the API but the player has to manually choose their own seat and complete the buy-in process themselves.
ukn22

Post by ukn22 »

hi
thanks for the reply.
i cant find anywhere how i can open a table from api. i ment to tables yes not rooms. can you show me reference how to open a table from api?

another issue is callback event
some times i get a lot of balance requests with the source=reset
why it send so many requests with source=reset?
can you explain what reset means?

thnaks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

ukn22 wrote:i cant find anywhere how i can open a table from api. i ment to tables yes not rooms. can you show me reference how to open a table from api?
From the API docs:

RingGamesOpen - opens a ring game table in the player client for the specified player (who must already be logged in). Specify the ring game by the Name parameter and the player by the Player parameter.

TournamentsOpen - opens a tournament table in the player client for the specified player (who must already be logged in). Specify the tournament by the Name parameter, the table number by the Table parameter (defaults to 1), and the player by the Player parameter.
another issue is callback event
some times i get a lot of balance requests with the source=reset
why it send so many requests with source=reset?
can you explain what reset means?
thnaks
That will happen any time a player's balance is manually reset to a specific amount. You should also see an entry in the Event Log when that occurs. What does it show? That can happen if the administrator does it from the console, or via the AccountsEdit command in the API, or from the players themselves if you have "Allow balance resets" enabled in the Account Settings group on the System tab.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

ukn22

Post by ukn22 »

hi and thanks for the help.
i have 2 more questions.i searched the forum but could not find.

1. is it possible to set dynamicaly the window postion x,y when player login from automated login?. i mean i have button on site that opens in new window the poker client. but the initial position of lobby window in the popup is fixed. any way to control this postions from api? i mean to set new x and y coordinates?

2. is it possible to hide in the lobyy window the logins tab and leave visibile only ringames and tournamets?

thanks for the help
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

The Lobby window always starts in the upper left corner. The player can drag it to a new position. The login tab cannot be turned off. You can however, disable the lobby chat feature.
ukn22

Post by ukn22 »

thank you for the reply