login user to server game from site

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
aminwxy

login user to server game from site

Post by aminwxy »

hi,
we have a Poker mavens website,

i have 2 questions

our users must Only register From website and Login From there,
if user Login From api and our website, the system and mavens does not show that This Player login,until they go to Game Page,

is there any server setting that we enable that, so when user login , see his name in Login server and increase number of Player login?
=================
second questions is that when user click directly our server like http://123.23.23.23:8087/ he can see what number of people online and also Tables

how can i Disable that, so that no one can see this information, until they Login to site?

thank you
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: login user to server game from site

Post by Kent Briggs »

aminwxy wrote:is there any server setting that we enable that, so when user login , see his name in Login server and increase number of Player login?
You want the poker server to show a login that doesn't exist yet on the poker server? No, that's not possible.
second questions is that when user click directly our server like http://123.23.23.23:8087/ he can see what number of people online and also Tables
how can i Disable that, so that no one can see this information, until they Login to site?
System tab -> Client Settings -> Allow lurkers = No
aminwxy

Post by aminwxy »

Kent Briggs wrote:
aminwxy wrote:is there any server setting that we enable that, so when user login , see his name in Login server and increase number of Player login?

You want the poker server to show a login that doesn't exist yet on the poker server? No, that's not possible.
no, for exapmle user come to our website , enter mywebsite.com/login.php
now he is Login to our website with poker mavens Authentication , so he is LOgin To server
we only let people login when they Create acout befor in A Poker server

he can see his cashier and balance and Profile and so on,
i want to see him in a Game server That this user is Logined,in a time that he is in a Profile page or cashier page

IS It Possibe? i see some website Do that, and i hear there is A setting in Mavesn server not PHP Programming
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

aminwxy wrote:now he is Login to our website with poker mavens Authentication , so he is LOgin To server
No, he not logged into the poker server at that point, just your web site. Even if you used an API call to verify his poker server password, all that does is verify that the password is correct. The login doesn't occur until the player has loaded the client into his browser and the client makes a connection back to the poker server, receives a session id, and then makes a login request.