RakeAccount/EntryFeeAccount

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
majianlord

RakeAccount/EntryFeeAccount

Post by majianlord »

Can these 2 values be access vai the api.

Or can the server settings be moved to Local Machine instead of Local User.

I am unable to access these values from our Admin app. I assume you already have this ability if you have access from your webadmin..
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: RakeAccount/EntryFeeAccount

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Can these 2 values be access vai the api.
Yes, they are documented in the help file. See the following commands:

SystemEntryFeeDec, SystemEntryFeeGet, SystemEntryFeeInc, SystemEntryFeeSet, SystemRakeDec, SystemRakeGet, SystemRakeInc, SystemRakeSet

Or can the server settings be moved to Local Machine instead of Local User.
I am unable to access these values from our Admin app. I assume you already have this ability if you have access from your webadmin..
You should have access to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER if you're connected to the same session that started the server. However, any changes you make with regedit will be ignored if the server is running because it only reads it at startup.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

Hey Kent i was use the following link while codeing.

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/PMHelp.htm

and i did not see it there so i will go check out the acctully servers help file for the info i need then.

As for the reg keys i dont wana make any changes just wanted to read the vaules. And since from asp.net or from php you cant access a current user Reg key beacuse there is no current user while executing code it was not possiable. But the api commands give me what i want so i am all set. thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Hey Kent i was use the following link while codeing.

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/PMHelp.htm

and i did not see it there so i will go check out the acctully servers help file for the info i need then.
The online help is up to date. Just click the API topic and then scroll down to the System commands.