Depositors Freerolls & Registered User list of a tournament

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software

Depositors Freerolls & Registered User list of a tournament

Postby thewhizgeek » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:31 am

Hi All,

I am creating a Web front end for admin to administer the entire maven poker software, I have few questions.

1. We want to offer Depositors Free rolls, Example : there will be a tournament that happens every sunday... Anyone who has made some deposit in the weekday will be eligible to register and play the tournament without additional buy-ins (without disturbing the balance chips). How can i achieve it ?

2. How do i get the "Registered Users list" of a specific tournament using the API's ?
thewhizgeek

Re: Depositors Freerolls & Registered User list of a tournam

Postby Kent Briggs » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:30 am

1. If the tournament has a buy-in and you want to let someone in for free, you would have to add chips to their account. Call TournamentsRegister first with the Negative parameter set to "Allow" then call AccountsIncBalance. To prevent them from unregistering and getting those chips back, use the tournament's permissions settings. Specifically set the tournament's "Unregister permission" to a negative token ("-free123" for example) and then add that token (without the dash) to the player using AccountsPermission. Other players who bought in with their own chips can still unregister since they won't have the token. You should remove that token from the player after it's no longer needed.

2. See TournamentsWaiting in the API docs.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Depositors Freerolls & Registered User list of a tournam

Postby thewhizgeek » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:04 am

acknoweldged and thank you for your prompty response.
thewhizgeek

Return to General