Is Gold worth it?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
viktor13

Is Gold worth it?

Post by viktor13 »

Hello,
I am came across this site after searching for some poker solutions and I came across this, this question is to the existing users of the Gold Edition only.

I just want to know if the software is worth it at 500$ and if the other utilities like bots are worth it?

What is my total expenditure if I want to get a site up and running?
Are cloud servers best for hosting this software or should I get my own server running with this software locally connected to the internet.

I was hoping to start a poker site aimed at the local market where I can run it without having to worry for licenses and gambling regulations.

After all is said and done will it be worth it? Is there any person who can vouch that this will give profits?

Why I am asking is because I am not sure of
1. Product Quality
2. Promotions ( How much promotions are needed to get customers to a new site)
3. What are the promotion costs for something like Google Adsense
4. With the traffic that your site gets how much rake you generate and what profits you get monthly?
5. Any other thing I should know before investing time and money in this software!!!

Just about any other thing I need to know, please only members who have bought Gold respond and be relevant thank you!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Is Gold worth it?

Post by Kent Briggs »

viktor13 wrote:3. What are the promotion costs for something like Google Adsense
FYI, unless they've changed their policy recently, Google will not accept ads for anything related to poker or gambling. Google "poker" and you'll notice no adsense or adwords ads displayed.
Ronny

Post by Ronny »

Yes its worth it!
i got mine also, and also u can get bots from Chris.
at iPokerbot.com
and if u need some VPS host provider i can help u with that.
Ronny

Post by Ronny »

And if u need help with anything to do with POKER MAVENS , u can contact me on skype.
ronny.amsalem