Print out the Rake (0) Pot (X) Players(...) on no rake table

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
mantux5

Print out the Rake (0) Pot (X) Players(...) on no rake table

Post by mantux5 »

To count the total value played by user I use the line which is being outputted after game ends:

Rake (X) Pot(Y) Players(...)

However, when it comes to tables without any rake, this line is not printed. I think this shouldn't be hard to implement adding this line to the Hand History logs. And it would be much easier to track how much each player placed in the pot. Because I would have to create a separate set of instructions to read from rake free tables (I have only 2 of them) to read line by line and add the numbers for each player. So, if you won't implement this as a feature, I think I will rewrite the code and that's all, but still I think it would be nice to have it. And as I imagine, it should be easy to do.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Print out the Rake (0) Pot (X) Players(...) on no rake t

Post by Kent Briggs »

mantux5 wrote:And it would be much easier to track how much each player placed in the pot.
What are you using this information for?
mantux5

Post by mantux5 »

It is used to calculate total value played by a single player. We use this on our website and it is a feature we need to have. However, I see that I could achieve the result in a different way, so if it is a lot of work to do, just leave it as it is and I will change the PHP script.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

This has now been added to version 4.41