Install template and bitcoin

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
floptuf

Install template and bitcoin

Post by floptuf »

I'm wondering where to find someone that can help me install a template and players buy chips with bitcoin, ex. 10,000 chips =1 btc. I want to make it exactly same as bitspoker. Exactly same except for few different graphics and a news feed on the site.
Sure I've tried sites like freelancer and oddesk, but people can't read instructions on what skills required. I got ripped off because it seems like everyone is bidding wether they know bitcoin or even poker, I personally have no skills, I have private hosting and domain on bluehost, after site is installed I can handle the rest, btc transactions, support, add remove tables/tournaments. $200 budget. Or more if needed.
Forum administrater, if this is not allowed please remove, no hard feelings.
If someone could lead to a experienced programmer that can do this that would be great, or Mabey there is companies that specialize in this?
johndoo

Re: Install template and bitcoin

Post by johndoo »

floptuf wrote:$200 budget. ... experienced programmer
Excel would probably throw a Runtime error: 13 here :mrgreen:
allincrypto

Post by allincrypto »

floptuf wrote:I'm wondering where to find someone that can help me install a template and players buy chips with bitcoin, ex. 10,000 chips =1 btc. I want to make it exactly same as bitspoker. Exactly same except for few different graphics and a news feed on the site.
Sure I've tried sites like freelancer and oddesk, but people can't read instructions on what skills required. I got ripped off because it seems like everyone is bidding wether they know bitcoin or even poker, I personally have no skills, I have private hosting and domain on bluehost, after site is installed I can handle the rest, btc transactions, support, add remove tables/tournaments. $200 budget. Or more if needed.
Forum administrater, if this is not allowed please remove, no hard feelings.
If someone could lead to a experienced programmer that can do this that would be great, or Mabey there is companies that specialize in this?
I am selling the Bitcoin Integration script for http://allincrypto.com

Feel free to message me at [email protected]
allincrypto

Post by allincrypto »

See my post here:
http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=7&t=1954

The current price of the script is a low 1.5 BTC
tramese

Post by tramese »

allincrypto