Chat doesn't scroll in Poker Mavens Gold

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
BadDog

Chat doesn't scroll in Poker Mavens Gold

Post by BadDog »

A member is using Google Chrome and the chat doesn't scroll even when using extended chat. Can you help me on this? PokerMavens 4.39
Thanks,
Duke
BadDog

Re: Chat doesn't scroll in Poker Mavens Gold

Post by BadDog »

Member says that it does scroll in Main lobby, but not at the tables.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Is it just one person reporting this? You need to find out what is different about his setup compared to everyone else. Tell him to long click on the Help menu in the lobby window to bring up the Debug window. See if there are any "ERR" messages displayed. Also have him check his browser error console using Ctrl-Shift-J and look for error messages there.
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

One other person said they had trouble in Chrome as well with scrolling, but I'll keep an eye on the chat. Also, the w is getting cut off. Just noticed that.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BadDog wrote:Also, the w is getting cut off. Just noticed that.
Please make a screen shot of that.
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

Several people are having trouble with scrolling in Google Chrome - works fine in FireFox. I dont have a problem, because I use Firefox, but if Chrome has a problem then it should be addressed. It's been happening a lot now. Thanks for your help.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

BadDog wrote:Several people are having trouble with scrolling in Google Chrome - works fine in FireFox. I dont have a problem, because I use Firefox, but if Chrome has a problem then it should be addressed. It's been happening a lot now. Thanks for your help.
Are any of these people using the browser's scale/zoom feature to make the text bigger (Ctrl +) or smaller (Ctrl -) than normal (Ctrl 0)?
BadDog

Post by BadDog »

By using the Ctrl and the Plus or Minus buttons at the same- do this with the Ctrl Minus or the Ctrl Plus then go back and try the scroll again - do this a few times - if that doesn't work then use the Ctrl Plus and then check it again and do this until problem is fixed. Hope I made sense on this, but people tells me that it fixes the problem.