Re: Selling Ipoker Bot

Post by redevil »

redevil wrote:http://www.ipokerbot.com/purchase.html

300 $ Only this Month .

Demoserver : http://74.208.69.17:8011/
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Warning: The only legal place to purchase iPokerBOT is on the website at www.ipokerbot.com.

The software this "redevil" guy is attempting to sell is not only a pirated copy, but it is an older build that contains several major bugs. These include incorrect hand scoring calculations, issues with table seating and profile strategy interface errors. You are advised not to purchase or use this pirated copy, especially if your operating a BitCoin site, as these bots DO NOT play correctly. If you did purchase it….demand your money back, as you have stolen property, flawed software, and do not qualify for legitimate support through www.ipokerbot.com.

Also, since i'm on the subject of piracy and theft. New users as well as seasoned vets in the world of Mavens should beware when hiring and allowing some unknown programmer onto your servers. I personally know of several people that have had ALL of their personal data, software, files, and payments stolen by unscrupulous individuals lurking in these forums. One of the biggest scourges in the forums is a guy that goes by Nick, Nick Ross or GPbets, to name a few of his aliases. This dude is a con artist and should be avoided like the plague.
viktor13

Post by viktor13 »

is the 300$ valid now?
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

The software this "redevil" guy is attempting to sell is not only a pirated copy, but it is an older build that contains several major bugs. These include incorrect hand scoring calculations, issues with table seating and profile strategy interface errors. You are advised not to purchase or use this pirated copy, especially if your operating a BitCoin site, as these bots DO NOT play correctly. If you did purchase it….demand your money back, as you have stolen property, flawed software, and do not qualify for legitimate support through www.ipokerbot.com.

Also, since i'm on the subject of piracy and theft. New users as well as seasoned vets in the world of Mavens should beware when hiring and allowing some unknown programmer onto your servers. I personally know of several people that have had ALL of their personal data, software, files, and payments stolen by unscrupulous individuals lurking in these forums. One of the biggest scourges in the forums is a guy that goes by Nick, Nick Ross, RedDevil or GPbets, to name a few of his aliases. This dude is a con artist and should be avoided like the plague.

The only legal place to purchase iPokerBOT is on the website at www.ipokerbot.com.
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

Hi,

was trying to reach ipokerbot with no success any other suggestions ?

how to reach this guy or just find another software..

best,
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

"galnaveh", I have responded back several times to your emails.

You are more than welcome to email me directly at [email protected]