Max log file size

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
mantux5

Max log file size

Post by mantux5 »

It would be awesome to have a maximum log file size. Because each of my log files takes more than 50MB, so it's hard to download such files with my internet connection and it really lags when I need to search through them
mantux5

Re: Max log file size

Post by mantux5 »

Same with hand history.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mantux5 wrote:It would be awesome to have a maximum log file size. Because each of my log files takes more than 50MB, so it's hard to download such files with my internet connection and it really lags when I need to search through them
And what should happen when you reach the daily max, you just want it to stop recording events? You can turn off some of the Log Settings on the System tab. "Log file events" and "Log resource events" should normally remain off.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mantux5 wrote:Same with hand history.
Hand history files shouldn't get that big. Each one only holds 1 day's worth of hands at a single table. Shouldn't exceed a couple megs or so even if it ran 24 hours.
mantux5

Post by mantux5 »

Well, it could create a new log file, with some indicator that it is a second file.
And yes, with Hand History files I messed up with megabytes and Kilobytes a little bit :)