Reserved seat problem

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
mantux5

Reserved seat problem

Post by mantux5 »

Hello.

When player joins a table and disconnects without buying in, the seat is still taken and there is reserved. But it is really annoying when others need to join and that seat ir reserved for a long time.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Reserved seat problem

Post by Kent Briggs »

mantux5 wrote:When player joins a table and disconnects without buying in, the seat is still taken and there is reserved. But it is really annoying when others need to join and that seat ir reserved for a long time.
Are you running the latest version (4.37)?
mantux5

Post by mantux5 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
mantux5 wrote:When player joins a table and disconnects without buying in, the seat is still taken and there is reserved. But it is really annoying when others need to join and that seat ir reserved for a long time.
Are you running the latest version (4.37)?
4.36. But as I looked in the changelog it doesn't seem that this thing was changed in 4.37
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

I thought I fixed this in 4.30 (see http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=7&t=1739). What do you have set for "Sitout relaxed" on the table where this last happened?
mantux5

Post by mantux5 »

Kent Briggs wrote:I thought I fixed this in 4.30 (see http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=7&t=1739). What do you have set for "Sitout relaxed" on the table where this last happened?
It's set to NO
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mantux5 wrote:It's set to NO
Ok, I'll see if I can duplicate the bug.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

So far, I'm unable to duplicate it. I click an empty seat, it puts up the buy-in dialog and the timer is ticking down from 30 seconds (the table invite seconds setting). I then close my browser at that point, my connection shows as disconnected and the "Reserve" hold on the seat disappears once the full 30 seconds is up. I tried this at an empty table and also with another player already seated. Same result. You mentioned it is reserved "for a long time". Does that mean it eventually goes away or do you have to take that table offline?
mantux5

Post by mantux5 »

It goes away only than that player joins again and manually leaves the table.
mantux5

Post by mantux5 »

I just tried doing it myselft and can't get this reproduced. But I know what somehow it's possible because some of players on my website do it on purpose. They are shown offline so I can't move them out of the table.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mantux5 wrote:I just tried doing it myselft and can't get this reproduced. But I know what somehow it's possible because some of players on my website do it on purpose. They are shown offline so I can't move them out of the table.
Ok, if you figure out how to reproduce it, give me the exact steps you took.