Additional Tournament Callbacks

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
Raventhon

Additional Tournament Callbacks

Post by Raventhon »

It would be ridiculously helpful for us to add a Late Reg Ended callback and an Addon Period Ended callback.

This allows us to do stuff with tournaments where we're 100% sure the prize pool and number of entrants are set - this allows us to do things like offer a number of tournament tickets that's accurate and based on the size of the prize pool at the end of latereg/addon.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Additional Tournament Callbacks

Post by Kent Briggs »

I'll look at adding a Status callback to handle multiple events with a single call like Late Reg Ends, Rebuy Ends, AddOn Ends, No-shows removed, Break Starts, Break Ends, etc.
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

Thanks, this is huge for us. It's tough to do operations to award numbers of tickets on a prize pool that's still growing.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Raventhon wrote:Thanks, this is huge for us. It's tough to do operations to award numbers of tickets on a prize pool that's still growing.
In the mean time, you could use the Start event to set a timer that triggers code at that time plus the late reg minutes. Or just use the knockout event to poll the current time to see if it's past start+late.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Now added to 4.38. I didn't include the break periods but I did add the other four events I mentioned above.