Sample Tournament Log Files

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
MikeAKQJX

Sample Tournament Log Files

Post by MikeAKQJX »

Hello... I would like to see if there is anyone willing to send me a copy of a Tournament style Administrator's Log File. I'd like to see what the data looks like so that I evaluate how valuable the data is and how easily it can be understood. I intend to make a purchase and have different administrators read and analyse these logs, so I would like some samples before I get started. If anybody would be so kind, all I am looking for is a log of one complete Tournament style game - single table preferablly. Thanks, MikeAKQJX.

From reading the documentation, I am guessing it is a hand-histroy file for a Tournament style game is what I am after.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Sample Tournament Log Files

Post by Kent Briggs »

MikeAKQJX wrote:From reading the documentation, I am guessing it is a hand-histroy file for a Tournament style game is what I am after.
There's a tournament results file plus hand history files for each table. You can create them yourself with the trial version just by opening at least two tabs in your web browser and logging in with a different account for each one.