Looking to hire a programmer for Bitcoin integration

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
aandy8869

Re: Looking to hire a programmer for Bitcoin integration

Post by aandy8869 »

www.bookiebuddypoker.com, this is my latest work, you can email to the site owner If you don't believe
noobie

Post by noobie »

aandy8869 wrote:http://www.bookiebuddypoker.com, this is my latest work, you can email to the site owner If you don't believe
You mentioned in an earlier posting that you will ask the owner of bookiebuddypoker for proof. I dont think he will answer mails from any stranger.
and by the way I found another website that says that they did the bookiebuddypoker site. different mail and skype. so either it is a 3rd one or one of you. and if it is one of you than it is very strange and dubious.

and IMO I would be proud if I did some nice sites and would show and proof it that I did those. I am sure that there are more customers than me out there who are looking for a PM site.
UGPBTC

Post by UGPBTC »

I can show u examples on email or skype.
PS.
aandy i did the design and scripts. maybe u did the popup modal for register and login . right?
and noobie- aandy price deff beats mine, so if u low on the budget u should work with him.
Thanks.
burk8080

Post by burk8080 »

Hello, from my personal experience I'd avoid working with anyone associated with UGPBTC. I created features for their poker site and they reversed the Paypal payment and then resold my work.
noobie

Post by noobie »

UGPBTC wrote:I can show u examples on email or skype.
PS.
aandy i did the design and scripts. maybe u did the popup modal for register and login . right?
and noobie- aandy price deff beats mine, so if u low on the budget u should work with him.
Thanks.
if you want to show me your samples you are welcome to do it. and to be clear it is not a question of high or low pricing. I need a good and nice working PM gold site.
but as I mentioned in my previous posting both of you are behaving very dubious.
noobie

Post by noobie »

burk8080 wrote:Hello, from my personal experience I'd avoid working with anyone associated with UGPBTC. I created features for their poker site and they reversed the Paypal payment and then resold my work.
@burk8080
thank you for jumping in with some interesting info. if you say -they- do you mean aandy and ugpbtc? did you have any forum conversation you could show?
are you creating/coding features only or whole sites?
noobie

Post by noobie »

noobie wrote:
burk8080 wrote:Hello, from my personal experience I'd avoid working with anyone associated with UGPBTC. I created features for their poker site and they reversed the Paypal payment and then resold my work.
@burk8080
thank you for jumping in with some interesting info. if you say -they- do you mean aandy and ugpbtc? did you have any forum conversation you could show?
are you creating/coding features only or whole sites?
@burk8080

any answer would be very much appreciated
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

I've had poor experiences with the UGP people.

I run http://pokershibes.com and have a deposit handler service, accounting scripts, a rewards / referral system, a tourney break system, and a variety of admin tools available for rent as a package. If you're interested, please contact [email protected].
Nydenisen

Post by Nydenisen »

We have a turnkey BTC cashier. Crack team of engineers can integrate into your system or work with your team to do so.
Contact me for more info: [email protected]