Looking to hire a programmer for Bitcoin integration

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
aandy8869

Re: Looking to hire a programmer for Bitcoin integration

Post by aandy8869 »

@noobie , feature list is in this thread: http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=8&t=1785
noobie

Post by noobie »

aandy8869 wrote:@noobie

this is my demo on my azure server:

the link is http://42.159.242.240/poker
user name:btc111/password:btc111
user name:btc222/password:btc222
and the link of admin is http://42.159.242.240/pokeradmin
@aandy thank you for the answer. are you selling this site? if yes please give me price and more details what I will get. is it PM gold and how about changes? do you have any other sites to show that you did beside the one UGPBTC is also claiming that he did it?
UGPBTC

Post by UGPBTC »

Yea noobie i sold it and the guy used it for some other currency and changed the domain.
well,u can contact me on skype
UGPBTC
ill show u examples :D
aandy8869

Post by aandy8869 »

Yes, i'm selling this site and i will provide custom-development service. Could you tell me your email address? I'll give you a price list via email.
Maybe UGPBTC really designed the index page, but there is only one static page when i got the job, i don't know why my hirer fired him, i'll contact him and find the answer tomorrow.
noobie

Post by noobie »

UGPBTC wrote:Yea noobie i sold it and the guy used it for some other currency and changed the domain.
well,u can contact me on skype
UGPBTC
ill show u examples :D
why dont you show us all some examples you did? there always could be some other user interested in your service. but if you didnt code the bookie site maybe you have nothing to show anyway. no offense buddy
I googled some more under UGPBTC and found some strange postings and they are not at all inviting to make business with you. so please show me some more PM poker sites you coded.
noobie

Post by noobie »

aandy8869 wrote:Yes, i'm selling this site and i will provide custom-development service. Could you tell me your email address? I'll give you a price list via email.
Maybe UGPBTC really designed the index page, but there is only one static page when i got the job, i don't know why my hirer fired him, i'll contact him and find the answer tomorrow.
you both (UGOBTC and you) are behaving very mysterious. why are you not posting more details here like for example what version of PM is included, price as the site is right now and what is included etc?
it should be no secret if you guys are real. and please give us some samples of PM poker sites you did.
aandy8869

Post by aandy8869 »

@noobie Have you seen this thread http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=8&t=1785:

"Main Features Available:
1.Webpage Login/Registration
2.Bitcoin Integration(deposit,withdraw)
3.Account Profile Edit
4.Google Authenticator Integration
5.Email Verification
6.Hand Statistics(number of hands played, number of win hands, winning, total profit...)
7.Bonus
8.Rakeback
9.Admin Panel(web)
-Online Query
-Daily Report(number of login,number of registration,number of deposit,number of withdraw)
-Deposit
-Withdraw Auditing
-Deposit Record Query
-Withdraw Record Query
-Lobby Chat Query
-Player Profile Query
-Balance Changes Query
-IP Record Query
-Rake Record Query
-Bonus Record Query
-Bitcoin Wallet Management

Price:
1.gold license: $400
2.site(all the code and graphics): $500"
noobie

Post by noobie »

@aandy
yes I saw this thread. but it is an old one and I was sure you sold it. although one was complaining that you ddnt answer the mail.

ok so please tell me what you are selling right now and any samples of PM sites you did?
aandy8869

Post by aandy8869 »

As yet, i haven't sold the site.
noobie

Post by noobie »

aandy8869 wrote:As yet, i haven't sold the site.
ok and you didnt code any other site because if yes you would post the sites. so lets see if UGPBTC has some samples to show. if not I will open a thread and ask some other coders here.

thank you