Player Hand History

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens

Player Hand History

Postby riclesb » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:37 pm

It would be great if players were able to automatically save their hand histories to a local file on their computers.

Rick
riclesb

Re: Player Hand History

Postby Kent Briggs » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 am

riclesb wrote:It would be great if players were able to automatically save their hand histories to a local file on their computers.

Web browsers don't allow automatic file i/o so it has to be done manually via the Save button.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Postby bobyjon69 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello Rick, I think it's not possible to save the hand histories in your browser. I am using an amazing software Leak Buster to save my hand histories in HEM.
bobyjon69

Postby amalgama » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:49 am

So there is absolutely no way for players to save and convert their hands so they can be imported in holdem manager or poker tracker?
amalgama

Postby Kent Briggs » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:10 am

amalgama wrote:So there is absolutely no way for players to save and convert their hands so they can be imported in holdem manager or poker tracker?

You can save them using the Save button (you have to remember to do that before closing the table) but it's up to the authors of those tracker programs as to which sites they support. I'm not aware of any that have added Poker Mavens support.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Postby alecbaldwin92 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:41 am

riclesb wrote:It would be great if players were able to automatically save their hand histories to a local file on their computers.

Rick

Yeahh..and that would be done with the help of Drive HUD poker, I think. I have heard about this software and a getting more information about how to use it via a website.
alecbaldwin92

Return to Wish List