Visible action timer?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
naked_eskimo

Visible action timer?

Post by naked_eskimo »

Is there a visible action timer in the client window somewhere? I just purchased the software today and played with it a bit and I don't see one. I didn't wait the full two mins however, so I am assuming maybe something pops up at a certain point?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Visible action timer?

Post by Kent Briggs »

naked_eskimo wrote:Is there a visible action timer in the client window somewhere? I just purchased the software today and played with it a bit and I don't see one. I didn't wait the full two mins however, so I am assuming maybe something pops up at a certain point?
A timer appears on the player's name plate when their turn has 10 seconds remaining. It's also announced by the dealer in the chat at the same time. The player will also get a request-more-time button at that point to activate their time bank reserve. By the way, the default turn is 30 seconds so typically you would only have to wait 20 seconds to see this, not 2 minutes.
naked_eskimo

Re: Visible action timer?

Post by naked_eskimo »

Thanks. I cranked the turn time up as high as I could because we're basically going to use this software as a home game replacement for nights not everyone can get together. So a 30 second timer would be a huge adjustment for some people. Heck two mins will! :)