Now i can change my ip address in my A RECORD of domain ,
so the app will be work on any ip that i want
GOOD JOB dear ,

SO SO SO TY ,
REGARDS
PokerDoker

Re: Poker Mavens Bot

Post by PokerDoker »

hello i am interested in the bot , how i can test it to buy it ?
PokerDoker

Post by PokerDoker »

if i need to use the bot on a website that is not for me , and i dont know the version of the website , i can or no?
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

PokerDoker wrote:if i need to use the bot on a website that is not for me , and i dont know the version of the website , i can or no?
Greetings,

The iPokerBOT was designed to be used by Poker Mavens site owners as a tool to help them build their initial client base.
However... :roll:

To view a sites PM version number, simply click on "Help" in the Lobby Window, then on "About Poker Mavens", if the version is not already visible.
johndoo

Post by johndoo »

Hello,

It took me a bunch of hard work but I finally build my own poker mavens bot (I need to be able to customize it).
I have just a technical issue with the Javascript bitwise operators ... no matter what I tried to translate them to Lazarus code, the hashes are not the same.
So I used Windows Scripting to solve this issue ... the bot works but I don't like this solution :(
Did you successfully translate the hash calc in another language or did you use the same trick as mine ? ;)

Thanks.
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

johndoo wrote: Did you successfully translate the hash calc in another language or did you use the same trick as mine ? ;)

Thanks.
I used Google Translate, and then injected the hash into PMServer.exe using the Flux Capacitor script on port 88.
johndoo

Post by johndoo »

OK a Star Trek fan here , or maybe Back to the future.

Anyway , my bot works fine ... perhaps I should publish the code source on github ...
no way ... just kidding :twisted:
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

johndoo wrote:OK a Star Trek fan here , or maybe Back to the future.
Yep, you got it....Back to the Future!

I was just trying to toss some high-tech mumbo-jumbo out there, and that term sounded cool. Lol.

Sorry brother...and congrats on your achievement, I know it took a lot of time.
johndoo

Post by johndoo »

Thanks ! It's still a work in progress ... bot gameplay is a bit too tight, so when I play against 2 or 3 bots I fall asleep :mrgreen:

My previous version seemed to be more fun to play , but there was an horrible bug in odds calculation :oops:
PokerDoker

Post by PokerDoker »

Dear cuervo5150, do you have any email that we contact you on it ? i want to buy IpokerBot ..waiting reply