New "Gold" version

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

New "Gold" version

Post by Kent Briggs »

I've had several requests for a "white-label" or unbranded version of Poker Mavens so I've created a new Gold version for $499.95. It has the same features as the Pro version but all of the "Poker Mavens" logos and links to Briggs Softworks have been removed in the Flash client. Specifically, the background logo has been removed and the Help|About dialog has been replaced with a simple version label. Also the words "Poker Mavens" are no longer in the hand history. Existing Pro version customers can upgrade for the difference in price ($400). Contact me via email for details.
Mich96

Re: New "Gold" version

Post by Mich96 »

Hi Mr Kent,
First i wanna thank you for replying to all my e mails.

Second, i have only one final question about the golden version. I need to know if i can link the game to a snack in a way that if a customer buy anything from the snack, the program will immediatly take chips from his balance. For example, if one client buy a cup of cofffe from the snack and he had 100 chips in his balance and one cup of coffe cost 5 chips, do the program can take the 5 chips from his balance and reduce his balance to 95?
P.S; I will install the version in a local network connection.
Thanks in advance
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mich96 wrote: Second, i have only one final question about the golden version. I need to know if i can link the game to a snack in a way that if a customer buy anything from the snack, the program will immediatly take chips from his balance. For example, if one client buy a cup of cofffe from the snack and he had 100 chips in his balance and one cup of coffe cost 5 chips, do the program can take the 5 chips from his balance and reduce his balance to 95?
P.S; I will install the version in a local network connection.
Thanks in advance
Yes, you can do that via the API. Also, you have up to 200 pixels on all 4 sides of the game surface for placing custom HTML so that would be a good place to put order buttons. You could then write a script that deducts the chips from the account via the API. You'll need to setup a web server inside your local network for running the scripts. It could be on the same machine as the game server, though. If you don't have any HTML/PHP or other web scripting experience then you'll need to find someone to write those routines. The API is documented in the help file and is linked from the Poker Mavens home page.
Mich96

Post by Mich96 »

dear mr. briggs
thank you for your time and effort,

but i have a question,
i need to send an API comamnd and i want the return value to be the PLAYER.

can you please tell me what he API command is to know the player so i can use it in other api commands

have a nice day
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mich96 wrote:i need to send an API comamnd and i want the return value to be the PLAYER.
Use the ConnectionsList command in the API to get the list of all connected players (including their names, session id, ip address, pc id, etc.) or the ConnectionsGet command to retrieve the connection settings for a particular player by their SessionID. See the help file for details on using these.