adoni

html issue

Post by adoni »

right now we're testing the pro version

when we access script on a mobile device the html codes we used show fine

yet same codes on a full server won't show

we're just pulling in some simple text with a link and an image

I know the PM logo stays on background until we go gold

but shouldn't the html code work in pro?

like I said it shows on mobi devices but not on full browsers
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: html issue

Post by Kent Briggs »

adoni wrote:like I said it shows on mobi devices but not on full browsers
What browser are you using? IE was the last major to add web socket support. They did that in version 10.
adoni

Post by adoni »

we tested all of them

FF, chrome, IE, opera and safari on a full browser

none of them allowed the top info to show, yet it shows on mobi browsers the same versions, although if I remember right, opera and I think dolphin didnt load, safari, kindle and chrome on mobi loaded ok

we just had to wipe all the stuff we did on the NL server to setup zpanelcp right

so maybe once we redo the script on the new server with zpanel the html may work

but on the local network IP we first tested it on we had the same issue, html top codes don't execute on full browsers and show on mobi devices

anyway, we're about done with the new NL server, dns is resolving and we're starting to put some domains to resolve on it properly

then the main site will be transferred to the server maybe

since the server is windows based I think we can't transfer all the existing linux files running WP right now on the main site

so we may just run the poker script in NL and then use a NL linux box for the main site

I'm way more comfortable with linux to run the main stuff

in linux u can just use cpanel to transfer a domain and all the files and databases, so far in this zpanel I don't see any interface to do a remote transfer of an account

so once the script is resolving in NL I'll see how the html is viewing

I think when I asked about this in the trial you said you need pro and gold to use the html stuff

well we will end up soon with gold, so maybe it is just related to the pro version having a conflict with your logo???

that's the only thing that makes sense since on pro it has never show html on full browsers so far in any browser
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

adoni wrote:none of them allowed the top info to show
I can look at it if you give me the link.
I think when I asked about this in the trial you said you need pro and gold to use the html stuff
Yes, the "Web Settings" stuff is only active in the Pro and Gold, although if you also have a web server running you can just embed the player in an iframe and run your custom html around the edges through the web server.