reserved bug

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
maghlub

reserved bug

Post by maghlub »

hi, there is a bug. when you trying to join to a table, you click on a seat and a down counting dialog page comes up. if you refresh the whole page now you will see you are on the table and it can last for ever.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: reserved bug

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote:hi, there is a bug. when you trying to join to a table, you click on a seat and a down counting dialog page comes up. if you refresh the whole page now you will see you are on the table and it can last for ever.
I can't reproduce that "last forever" part. I opened a ring table, clicked on a seat. When the buy-in dialog came up, I clicked my browser's Reload button. That disconnected me and reloaded the client. I logged back in and opened the same table. It showed the seat as still being reserved by me but after the 30 seconds expired, it went away and then I could join the table.
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

Kent Briggs wrote:
maghlub wrote:hi, there is a bug. when you trying to join to a table, you click on a seat and a down counting dialog page comes up. if you refresh the whole page now you will see you are on the table and it can last for ever.
I can't reproduce that "last forever" part. I opened a ring table, clicked on a seat. When the buy-in dialog came up, I clicked my browser's Reload button. That disconnected me and reloaded the client. I logged back in and opened the same table. It showed the seat as still being reserved by me but after the 30 seconds expired, it went away and then I could join the table.
yes thats right, but when relax mode is ON it hepens and it couse troubles in tables with 2 seats so i have to turn it of for that pages
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

i post a text about this and you delete that last time. when i want to start a tournament everyone register and play with many accounts. how can i limit tournament to one user for each PC?

does the software has a option for that?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote:when relax mode is ON it hepens
Ok, I can reproduce it when Sitout Relaxed is enabled. I'll fix that in the next update.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote:when i want to start a tournament everyone register and play with many accounts. how can i limit tournament to one user for each PC?
Tournaments do not have a duplicate IP check like ring tables do because someone could register on one IP and then come back and play on another. Once it starts, you've taken their buy-in and they've been seated so blocking them at that point would not be fair. Also, collusion is less of an issue in multi-table tournaments (as compared to single table ring games).
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

Kent Briggs wrote:
maghlub wrote:when i want to start a tournament everyone register and play with many accounts. how can i limit tournament to one user for each PC?
Tournaments do not have a duplicate IP check like ring tables do because someone could register on one IP and then come back and play on another. Once it starts, you've taken their buy-in and they've been seated so blocking them at that point would not be fair. Also, collusion is less of an issue in multi-table tournaments (as compared to single table ring games).
you mother fucker can add the option of checking the IP and PC, because somethimes its nessesery tu have zero buy-in tournaments with awords in this case its not fair for playeres whit one account
maghlub

Post by maghlub »

Kent Briggs wrote:
maghlub wrote:when relax mode is ON it hepens
Ok, I can reproduce it when Sitout Relaxed is enabled. I'll fix that in the next update.
thanks for your great support
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

maghlub wrote:you mother fucker
Welcome to my ban list.
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Wow.....That sort of takes entitlement to a whole new level.

Had a good laugh with the (cough) restrained response though.