Sometimes scrolling of text stops in chat windows

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Raventhon

Sometimes scrolling of text stops in chat windows

Post by Raventhon »

Again tough to replicate, but super-annoying.

Periodically (it may have something to do with Chrome's Zoom feature) chat will stop scrolling and I'll have to manually continue to drag the slider bar down to see what's happening.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Sometimes scrolling of text stops in chat windows

Post by Kent Briggs »

Are you resizing the table window or does it do that at the default size?
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

It's most noticable in pop-out Lobby Chat, but it happens at seemingly random times. I'm afraid this one's going to be tough to track down if you haven't had it reported before.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

So when you drag the thumb control to the bottom, does it not stay and just slowly creep up as new chat is added?
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

I'll drag the thumb control to the bottom, and the text stays static as more text gets added below it - the added text just runs off the bottom and I can't see it until I drag the thumb control again.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Raventhon wrote:I'll drag the thumb control to the bottom, and the text stays static as more text gets added below it - the added text just runs off the bottom and I can't see it until I drag the thumb control again.
But is the thumb control slowly moving up the scrollbar as that happens or does it stay stuck to the bottom such that you have to move it up first and then back down? Email a screen shot the next time that happens.
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Raventhon wrote:I'll drag the thumb control to the bottom, and the text stays static as more text gets added below it - the added text just runs off the bottom and I can't see it until I drag the thumb control again.
But is the thumb control slowly moving up the scrollbar as that happens or does it stay stuck to the bottom such that you have to move it up first and then back down? Email a screen shot the next time that happens.
The thumb control does slowly move up the scrollbar. If you wait long enough, the thumb control will go all the way to the top.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

If you close the extended lobby chat window, does it auto scroll once it's back to the default position? You mentioned zooming in Chrome, are you referring to the Ctrl+ / Ctrl- system for enlarging / shrinking the page font? Does the scrolling problem exist if you just use the default size?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Nevermind, I can duplicate the issue in Chrome if I Ctrl- to reduce the overall size. Default and larger sizes seem to work ok. Have not been able to duplicate the problem in Mozilla, however.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

This should now be fixed in 4.26.