Poker Mavens client module

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
powerice

Poker Mavens client module

Post by powerice »

Cant understand how its working, cant login like in flash version.

i want to change settings on the client so it automatically connects to my server and so on is that possible??

so i can send it to the players and they just install and login and play?

quick questions:

¤Auto muck?
¤when a player can check but dont click check in time he folds automatically?? he should check autimatically.
¤

Best Regards Johan
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens client module

Post by Kent Briggs »

powerice wrote:Cant understand how its working, cant login like in flash version.
What do you mean "like in flash version"? The client module is a flash file.
i want to change settings on the client so it automatically connects to my server and so on is that possible??
It does that now. What makes you think otherwise?
so i can send it to the players and they just install and login and play?
When players connect to your server, their web browser automatically pulls the flash client from the server and it runs immediately.
¤Auto muck?
¤when a player can check but dont click check in time he folds automatically?? he should check autimatically.
That's the "Fold to any bet" checkbox. Auto muck means not showing the winning hand if everyone else folds. Those are two different things.
powerice

Post by powerice »

yes i know, that was 2 different questions. sry if my english maybe litte har to understand sometimes. =)

i mean if its my turn and i have the option to check and the time runs out normally on other pokersites the pokerclient automatic choose check nbut in ths version it folds.

Best Regards Johan
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

powerice wrote:i mean if its my turn and i have the option to check and the time runs out normally on other pokersites the pokerclient automatic choose check nbut in ths version it folds.
Some sites like PokerStars have "disconnect protection" on select tables where it'll auto check for you if your connection dies but for a good connection, it will fold your hand if you do not act before your turn expires.