Object Expected

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
shifty1

Object Expected

Post by shifty1 »

I am getting these errors when I visit http://127.0.0.1:8087/ on the machine of which Poker Maven's is running

We have a pro version upgraded to 4.20

Line: 4
Char: 6105
Code: 0
URI: http://127.0.0.1:8087/Source?Name=JQueryMinJs&Ver=4.20

Line: 603
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://127.0.0.1:8087/Source?Name=Clien ... c=EB89AF84

if you can help me pinpoint the issue, thanks!
shifty1

Re: Object Expected

Post by shifty1 »

I will add that the API works, highscores is showing accurate data, etc.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Where exactly are you seeing these messages?
shifty1

Post by shifty1 »

I am seeing them from Internet Explorer on the local machine

The application is not working for any other systems trying to connect to the application IP and port. I thought firewall but even when i disable firewalls still nothing (yet information via api is still working fine)

thanks for quick response
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

shifty1 wrote:I am seeing them from Internet Explorer on the local machine
You mean from the IE error console? Browsers usually don't display javascript warnings to the user.
The application is not working for any other systems trying to connect to the application IP and port. I thought firewall but even when i disable firewalls still nothing (yet information via api is still working fine)
Are you behind a router? Do you have 8087 and 8088 open in the port forwarding? Where is your API code, is it on the same server (and thus no router in between)?
shifty1

Post by shifty1 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
shifty1 wrote:I am seeing them from Internet Explorer on the local machine
You mean from the IE error console? Browsers usually don't display javascript warnings to the user.
Yes from the error console
Kent Briggs wrote:
shifty1 wrote:The application is not working for any other systems trying to connect to the application IP and port. I thought firewall but even when i disable firewalls still nothing (yet information via api is still working fine)
Are you behind a router? Do you have 8087 and 8088 open in the port forwarding? Where is your API code, is it on the same server (and thus no router in between)?
Yes i'm sure. It's a windows VPS. I am not sure about how the port forwarding is set right now. I know that before they issued me a new IP & reinstalled OS the application worked fine. The API code is on a remote webserver and the data it calls for is presented on said remote webserver
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

shifty1 wrote: Yes i'm sure. It's a windows VPS. I am not sure about how the port forwarding is set right now. I know that before they issued me a new IP & reinstalled OS the application worked fine. The API code is on a remote webserver and the data it calls for is presented on said remote webserver
If it's a remote VPS on a hosting service then there is no router to worry about. Usually all you need to do is add PMServer.exe to the Windows Firewall exception list. Make sure you've done that. If it still doesn't work, send your URL to my email address and I'll try to connect.
shifty1

Post by shifty1 »

Hello,

Thanks for your quick replies. I found out that it wasn't an issue with your program but instead the environment and the my own configurations...

Thanks again