Fees and rake?

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
powerice

Fees and rake?

Post by powerice »

started a tournament with 5 friends with 5€ fee and in server program when i look it only says that tot 5€ is the total fee for toruaments and it should say 25€??

Best regards johan
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Fees and rake?

Post by Kent Briggs »

powerice wrote:started a tournament with 5 friends with 5€ fee and in server program when i look it only says that tot 5€ is the total fee for toruaments and it should say 25€??
What was the BuyIn amount and what was the Entry Fee? The prize pool should be equal to the number of players times the BuyIn. The Entry Fees go into the administrator's EntryFee account. Send me a screenshot of what you are referring to.
powerice

Post by powerice »

50+5 was the torunament and we was 5 players, and what is administrators entry fee account?

shouldnt it say 25 instead of 5 on the picture
Attachments
hmm.jpg
hmm.jpg (62.73 KiB) Viewed 8339 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

powerice wrote:50+5 was the torunament and we was 5 players, and what is administrators entry fee account?
shouldnt it say 25 instead of 5 on the picture
Do your event logs show a "balance debit 55" for everyone that entered the tourney? I just setup a test tourney at 50+5 and registered 5 players and it added 25 chips to the Entry Fee account and subtracted 55 from each player account. Did you happen to check your Entry Fee account prior to the tourney to see if was 0?
powerice

Post by powerice »

yes the fee is right cause it debits 55 in the log but the counter on the server does not show right?? and yes this was the first tourney and i have reset all options before this one so everything was showing 0 in the rake info.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

powerice wrote:yes the fee is right cause it debits 55 in the log but the counter on the server does not show right?? and yes this was the first tourney and i have reset all options before this one so everything was showing 0 in the rake info.
Let me know if that happens again or if you can duplicate it with a test. I'll look at adding a log function for tracking all rake and entry fees.
powerice

Post by powerice »

ok, but today my tournament fee saying 57, and it should say 77 can i change it somewhere cause it is the only place that i can see the total income.

please maybe just i can change it or something

Best Rgards Johan
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

powerice wrote:ok, but today my tournament fee saying 57, and it should say 77 can i change it somewhere cause it is the only place that i can see the total income.

please maybe just i can change it or something

Best Rgards Johan
You can manually set the rake or entry fee accounts via the API using any web browser. Example:

http://192.168.1.100:8087/api?Password= ... t&Value=77

Of course substitute in your own URL and API password.