How about adding increments for add'l tables

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
ggroeller

How about adding increments for add'l tables

Post by ggroeller »

... between the Lite '1 table' and the Pro 'Unlimited tables'

Lite is $29.95, Pro is $99.95 ( as I recall )

It'd be nice to get one or two more tables for each add'l, say $10, on the way from one to the other.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: How about adding increments for add'l tables

Post by Kent Briggs »

ggroeller wrote:... between the Lite '1 table' and the Pro 'Unlimited tables'

Lite is $29.95, Pro is $99.95 ( as I recall )

It'd be nice to get one or two more tables for each add'l, say $10, on the way from one to the other.
There's already 4 different versions (counting the Trial version) that I have to compile in each release. Besides, the difference between the Lite and Pro is more than just a multi-table capability. There's remote administration, an application programming interface, banner ad/custom html space, custom table logo and background graphic, and rake/entry fees. And you can upgrade from Lite to Pro at just the difference in price ($70).
RonM

Along the same lines....

Post by RonM »

I just purchased the Lite version to be able to have my home HoldEm group be able to practice online (or get to gether online, in between home games). Our problem is that I leave the ring game table running so whoever wants to drop in and play, can. That's fine, but when 6 to 10 get together they want to play tournament style, which is what we do at our home games. The problem is that they can't turn on a tournament table if I'm not around to do it for them.

What I would like to see is the ability for users to switch to the tournament table without an Admin being present. It could still be that only one table be active at a time, but be able to have players move tables when enough players come online.

If that wasnt practical from a programming standpoint, would it be unreasonable to ask for Lite to allow two active tables.

The obvious answer is to upgrade to the $100 version, but that is not going to be an option for us.

Ron Meola
Needlebush Poker (currently public)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Along the same lines....

Post by Kent Briggs »

RonM wrote: The obvious answer is to upgrade to the $100 version, but that is not going to be an option for us.
Or get someone else in the group to buy another Lite license and set their copy up in tourney mode.