Fold bug in mavens

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Fold bug in mavens

Post by Kent Briggs »

vinodm wrote:No, straight away, just timed out, the player wasn't given any time to act.
Email me your link where I can observe this. Is it ring games, tournaments, or both?
vinodm

Post by vinodm »

sent email
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Well the first thing I noticed is that you've set the Turn Clock setting to 15 seconds, which is half the default value. So players are getting 8 seconds before seeing a 7 second warning, as opposed to the normal 20 seconds before seeing a 10 second warning. Are you on a VPS or a dedicated server? If it's a VPS, it could be that another account on that server spikes the CPU every once it while, causing some packet delay. Do you ever notice any lag in response? Anyway, I'd suggest conducting an experiment and change some of your tables to a 30 second Turn Clock and see if the number of auto folds goes down.
vinodm

Post by vinodm »

I am on a dedicated server, quad core. The bug happens in tables where the timer is 30 seconds too. Only low stakes have lesser times.
vinodm

Post by vinodm »

There is a crash bug and fold bug in 64 bit versions. This doesn't exist in 32bit versions. Thank you.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

vinodm wrote:There is a crash bug and fold bug in 64 bit versions. This doesn't exist in 32bit versions. Thank you.
To fix a bug, I need enough information to reproduce it on my end.
vinodm

Post by vinodm »

Hello,

It happens reguarly in 4.18 64 bit, you can start a ring game table and play between your accounts and experience the bug. It has no defined pattern.