ERR_Site Rejection Error

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
leland

ERR_Site Rejection Error

Post by leland »

I want to try the trial version poker server before I purchase one of the others. I've been working with it for three days now but the internet IP address keeps getting rejected. There is a Sagemcom 1704 wireless router interfacing me with my service provider.
After following the port forwarding instructions and the white listing of PokerMavens in my firewall settings I can not shake the Site Rejection Error. I see my room in the Trial area and access it with my name and password but each time I get the error. I use Google Chrome as my browser and have followed some instructions they give to correct the error with no success. I called my Service Provider and they feel I am doing things correctly. Can you help me with this?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: ERR_Site Rejection Error

Post by Kent Briggs »

Have someone on the outside try to connect. Not every router will let you connect to your own Internet IP from inside your LAN. You can email your site address to me and I'll try to connect.