Poker Mavens Themes

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
tiesbind

Poker Mavens Themes

Post by tiesbind »

I have over 60 free themes posted at this time, all of them are in PNG format, You will need to convert them to SWF format with the Poker Mavens SWF converter.

http://tiesthatbind.bounceme.net/PokerMavens

Thank You
APN

Re: Poker Mavens Themes

Post by APN »

Great work, be nice if there was a thumbnail to make viewing easier. 8-)
mohsinj677

Post by mohsinj677 »

it would be nice to have an option to auto check if you try to fold a hand when it has checked around. this would avoid the pop up asking "are you sure" I find most people are not trying to fold if they have the option to check.
Testking http://testking.me/ handbags4sure handbags4sure.com test-king linux training actualtests 000-124 exam
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mohsinj677 wrote:it would be nice to have an option to auto check if you try to fold a hand when it has checked around. this would avoid the pop up asking "are you sure" I find most people are not trying to fold if they have the option to check.
That box already exists under the "Next Move" label on the right side (when a potential check situation exists). There's also a "Fold any bet" box on the left side that will auto check/fold for the remainder of the hand. The only time players see a "are you sure" message is when they click the Fold button when the action is checked to them. By the way, this question has nothing to do with topic you posted under (Poker Mavens Themes).
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

chrisjacob wrote:I want to know how can I download and make use of these themes.
Save the individual images to a folder on your server. Then in the Client Settings group on the Poker Mavens System tab, set the applicable "Table graphic", "Table chat graphic", and "Table seat graphic" settings to those file paths.