favicon

Post by deadgiveaway »

a favicon for the poker server would be cool
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: favicon

Post by Kent Briggs »

deadgiveaway wrote:a favicon for the poker server would be cool
You can do that now. Specify a public folder as the 'Web folder' setting in the Web Settings group. Put your favicon graphic in there.
deadgiveaway

Post by deadgiveaway »

thanks!
malik378

Post by malik378 »

is there anyway to disable the disconnect protect option? we use a large time bank and it has become cumbersome when players have shaky connections
braindumps-review http://www.braindumps-review.com/
Braindumps brain dumps
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

malik378 wrote:is there anyway to disable the disconnect protect option? we use a large time bank and it has become cumbersome when players have shaky connections
Currently the only way to disable disconnect protection is to zero out the time bank. This question has nothing to do with the "favicon" thread you posted in.
m4rkell

Post by m4rkell »

I'm try do this. Move favicon to hml directory. But he is visible only on start page where need enter provate password from private server. After that when room is open, favicon replaced to default green icon.
What you think about this?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

m4rkell wrote:I'm try do this. Move favicon to hml directory. But he is visible only on start page where need enter provate password from private server. After that when room is open, favicon replaced to default green icon.
What you think about this?
favicon is a deprecated concept now. Instead set "Mobile icon" in the Client Media group and browsers will use a reduced sized version of that where the old favicon used to be displayed.
m4rkell

Post by m4rkell »

Thanks! It's work :)
dbdb

Post by dbdb »

Does this option work in the Lite version? I've created a 128x128 PNG and placed it in the PM6 folder. Restarted the server, cleared cache, tried different devices - the green club still comes up as the image.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

dbdb wrote:Does this option work in the Lite version? I've created a 128x128 PNG and placed it in the PM6 folder. Restarted the server, cleared cache, tried different devices - the green club still comes up as the image.
You've got to tell Poker Mavens where to find it:

System tab -> Client Media -> Mobile icon