Some table enhancement requests

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
cqpoker

Some table enhancement requests

Post by cqpoker »

Here's some enhancements that my players suggest..

1) The table window can be re-sized from any corner not only from the bottom right corner
2) Add a All-In button that also prompts the player if they are sure...not a lot of my players want to use the slider
3) Add a Pot bet button
4) Ability to change table theme
5) Add tournament clock somewhere so people can know how much more minutes till next blind level and current blind value
6) Lobby window can be minimized instead of only having the option to close it which leaves a blank screen and confuses the player what to do next

That's all for now....thanks!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Some table enhancement requests

Post by Kent Briggs »

5) Add tournament clock somewhere so people can know how much more minutes till next blind level and current blind value
This one already exists under Menu | Statistics
deadgiveaway

Post by deadgiveaway »

I would sort of like to add to this. In regard to how users place bets/raises, I think that whole area could use a revamp. The slider can be tedious to use if you are large stacked against your opponent. Adding some pre-defined betting/raising buttons would help too. I was playing on BCP (BlackChip) after only playing on your software (I actually learned to play poker on your software) and then went back to mavens and immediately missed those buttons I had on BCP.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

deadgiveaway wrote:The slider can be tedious to use if you are large stacked against your opponent.
Be aware that you can click to the right of the thumb control on the slider bar and that will increase the size of the bet by 1 big blind.
superman7

Post by superman7 »

deadgiveaway wrote:I would sort of like to add to this. In regard to how users place bets/raises, I think that whole area could use a revamp. The slider can be tedious to use if you are large stacked against your opponent. Adding some pre-defined betting/raising buttons would help too. I was playing on BCP (BlackChip) after only playing on your software (I actually learned to play poker on your software) and then went back to mavens and immediately missed those buttons I had on BCP.
why this one already exists under Menu | Statistics....???