Transfer History

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
KillerKen

Re: Transfer History

Post by KillerKen »

Please let me be clear
I certainly didnt mean the software was a waste, we actually find it quite awesome( which is why im so pissed, because you know the TH is there somewhere, someway). The wasted money im referring to is the money ive spent trying to figure out a transfer history function. I hope Mr Briggs will make this a standard thing in future updates, along with being able to pick a table image for EACH ring table and tournament we create.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

I have plans to migrate to a database system and then you'll be able to pull out any data you want with SQL queries.
KillerKen

Post by KillerKen »

That seems to be what all the programmers are saying, make a database with a script or something to constantly update it. Im interested in lildamien's comment about doing it through API, it seems like there would have to be a way, I simply dont have the skills to figure it out.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

KillerKen wrote:That seems to be what all the programmers are saying, make a database with a script or something to constantly update it. Im interested in lildamien's comment about doing it through API, it seems like there would have to be a way, I simply dont have the skills to figure it out.
Using the API, you would retrieve the event log and and just go through it line by line looking for the transfer lines. You could also monitor the Balance callback event and track any transfers in real time.
lildamien09

Post by lildamien09 »

exactly as kent said,, pull the event log via api and if you have a programmer on your side who is good enough he can sort through by queries using php or asp.net by transfer and then sort by username.. if you have a website with user registration then you could call that username to equal x value then sort transfer by x value and post x values to display for that user.. it seems complicated but it is definately possible to do what you are asking.. i will see if i can put something together for you over the next few days a sample for you to go off of and send you the basic files via email and you can reference to those to integrate into your site.
KillerKen

Post by KillerKen »

that would be greatly appreciated by the entire community im sure, you sure you arent the tech guy im looking for? lol
lildamien09

Post by lildamien09 »

Not a problem ;). and im always up for hire ;). i have worked with sever customers of the poker mavens system in building there custom websites on top of maintaining there poker servers and web hosting needs as well. feel free to shoot me an email @ [email protected] or add me on skype my username is [email protected]
KillerKen

Post by KillerKen »

Ive been trying to contact you