new accounts problem

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
pokerisawesome

new accounts problem

Post by pokerisawesome »

in your example I did exactly everything as you said...so when you try to register a new account it gives this error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\\practicesite\API.php on line 8
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: new accounts problem

Post by Kent Briggs »

pokerisawesome wrote:in your example I did exactly everything as you said...so when you try to register a new account it gives this error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\\practicesite\API.php on line 8
The curl functions are a PHP add-in (libcurl). If you're running PHP from a hosted web site, you may need to get your service provider to install that option in your PHP configuration.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Also, if you're installing PHP locally using EasyPHP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/quickeasyphp/) all you have to do is right-click the EasyPHP icon in the sytem tray, select Configuration, PHP Extension, and then make sure php_curl is checked in the extension list.
pokerisawesome

Post by pokerisawesome »

Thanks done...

Now whenever I fill all the fields in it does this...

Error: Password is incorrect
Click Back Button to correct.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

pokerisawesome wrote:Thanks done...

Now whenever I fill all the fields in it does this...

Error: Password is incorrect
Click Back Button to correct.
Check the API.php file and make sure the $pw variable matches your API password (and the $url variable matches your URL).