Transfer History

For discussion of the Poker Mavens server module and other administration topics
KillerxKen

Transfer History

Post by KillerxKen »

What would be the correct parameters or command to have a players transfer history returned via API? Im sure it has something to do with logs, but am stuck.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Transfer History

Post by Kent Briggs »

KillerxKen wrote:What would be the correct parameters or command to have a players transfer history returned via API? Im sure it has something to do with logs, but am stuck.
The LogsEvent call in the API retrieves the entire event log for the given Date parameter. You would then need to parse that to pull out player to player transfers. You could also do that manually using the Event Log Viewer program available on the Utilities page at http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Utilities.htm
KillerxKen

Post by KillerxKen »

So there's no combination commands or requests I can use to make it only echo transfers?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

KillerxKen wrote:So there's no combination commands or requests I can use to make it only echo transfers?
In the Event Log Viewer utility, after loading your files, click the Set Filters button and type in (Transfer) in the Include strings box.
KillerxKen

Post by KillerxKen »

I mean via the API so players can see theirs, what command line would we take their?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

KillerxKen wrote:I mean via the API so players can see theirs, what command line would we take their?
Calls LogsEvent with the desired Date parameter to retrieve that day's event file. They just loop through the text looking for "(Transfer)" in each line and ignore the ones that don't have it.
KillerxKen

Post by KillerxKen »

So what would a that look like? for example how do I (in the php) ask the API to return only transfers?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

KillerxKen wrote:So what would a that look like? for example how do I (in the php) ask the API to return only transfers?
http://php.net/manual/en/function.strpos.php

You'll probably need to hire a programmer to write the program for you.
KillerKen

Post by KillerKen »

this should be standard in the software dont ya think? Ive wasted much time and money on this.
lildamien09

Post by lildamien09 »

you get what you pay for.. you did not waste money because you accepted the agreement apon purchase of the software and what you were paying for.. the api is intended for you to integrate the software into a website. if you are not a programmer and cannot do as such then you should really think about hiring one to complete the development of what you are intending to create. its not as easy as 1.2.3..

but to answer you question, it is possible to call back transfers and show the transfers for the particular user/player..i actually designed an online banking system for 2 of my customers that pulls from the api of there balance,transaction history,and not only from the software but through the banking system the ability to transfer chips and withdraw and deposit chips as well and send the functions back to the software via api..