webclient problem?

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
LunaHell

webclient problem?

Post by LunaHell »

Hey Kent,

how are u? I'm Sarah…new here and we (PPBL) use "your" software.

Our players complain often that a play is impossible, because the webclient automatically folded and they see no buttons "Raise" or something else. There is no disconnection, according to their statement, because the chat application and watching the table works.

New addition is that you cannot see their own cards, because they are hidden. I have had this problem myself also 1-2 times. If you want I sent you a screenshot.

Do you have a hint for me what it is? Is it the browser or Adobe Flash version?

Thank you for your help,
Sarah

MB.: Sorry for my bad english :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: webclient problem?

Post by Kent Briggs »

LunaHell wrote: Our players complain often that a play is impossible, because the webclient automatically folded and they see no buttons "Raise" or something else. There is no disconnection, according to their statement, because the chat application and watching the table works.
Are you sure they aren't checking the "Fold any bet" box on the left hand side? What does the hand history show?
New addition is that you cannot see their own cards, because they are hidden. I have had this problem myself also 1-2 times. If you want I sent you a screenshot.
Yes, send me a screenshot, especially if selecting "Refresh table" from the Options menu doesn't fix it.
LunaHell

Post by LunaHell »

Kent Briggs wrote:...
Yes, send me a screenshot, especially if selecting "Refresh table" from the Options menu doesn't fix it.
We found the the error handling: If you klick on your hole cards, you see the far side, klick again and you see the cards.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

LunaHell wrote:We found the the error handling: If you klick on your hole cards, you see the far side, klick again and you see the cards.
That's intentional behavior, in case there are players in the same room. You can also instruct the client to deal them face down from the Option menu.
LunaHell

Post by LunaHell »

It is okay for us, no problem. We did not know it... Sorry for the stupid question :)

Tomorrow we play again the big tournament, and i hope "refresh table" solves the other "problem".