Terminate and send message to a user together

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
salar

Terminate and send message to a user together

Post by salar »

hi kent,
in the login callback when user want login multi account mode system terminate user automatically and send message to user. in the my code first send message to player and then terminate ,but because player terminated first can not see message.
i tired to test and want to add terminate and message together api command or ,....
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Terminate and send message to a user together

Post by Kent Briggs »

salar wrote:hi kent,
in the login callback when user want login multi account mode system terminate user automatically and send message to user. in the my code first send message to player and then terminate ,but because player terminated first can not see message.
i tired to test and want to add terminate and message together api command or ,....
Just put a delay (like 5 seconds) in between sending the message and terminating the connection.
salar

Post by salar »

i know that but think ASP language (or server side language) have not delay function.
salar

Post by salar »

i find that thank you
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

salar wrote:i know that but think ASP language (or server side language) have not delay function.
I know PHP has a sleep() function. I don't know about ASP or ASP.NET since I don't use those.