it is registered to the tournament saved after turning off t

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
adirgan

it is registered to the tournament saved after turning off t

Post by adirgan »

and I realized that the system saves the recorded memory of the tournament, then when I shut down the server which were recorded at a tournament and are not registered, then you have to register manually and that is super serious, you need to stay saved those recorded after stopping the server, I say that I have special tournaments scheduled and if I turn off the server for maintenance or something I have to register again to the people, that is very uncomfortable if I have 300 people registered to a tournament, it would be very good that you implement it in an update, thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: it is registered to the tournament saved after turning off t

Post by Kent Briggs »

adirgan wrote:when I shut down the server which were recorded at a tournament and are not registered, then you have to register manually
There's a separate utility you can use to save and restore tournament registrations when you need to do an edit or a reboot. See the "Registration Saver" program at the top of the Utilities page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Utilities.htm
adirgan

Post by adirgan »

ok I've seen the program, but will that you could save what the server program takes a local database so the program does not have to be open to those registered have saved me, every time you enter the program?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

adirgan wrote:ok I've seen the program, but will that you could save what the server program takes a local database so the program does not have to be open to those registered have saved me, every time you enter the program?
I'm not sure what you are asking but there is no local database involved.
adirgan

Post by adirgan »

good I need is to keep the registered tournaments in the crash not protect if not fixed files so that when I start the server from the crach problems for me to protect not worked