Pot system tournament winnings

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
adirgan

Pot system tournament winnings

Post by adirgan »

Hi Kent, will you can add an option for that plus the option to have the program and remove those that are not adding another option to choose if you want to return the money from the buy-in and entry to the non-is present, ie if the person withdraws the system for not showing the tabs with you joined the buy-in and entry is not returned, the first reason for that is because they do grantizados fixed prize tournaments and if the person is not already present your problem, and the other reason is because I have a great tournament with a big prize I do not agree that that did not show the money it raises for the prize goes back to people not presented, and also that without the clutter off the table and take away the time that if the players are, it would be much help thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Pot system tournament winnings

Post by Kent Briggs »

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking. Looks like a bad machine translation into broken English.
adirgan

Post by adirgan »

kent apology, I'll explain more simple, I just need that tournaments have another option in the settings when the system leaves the tournament for not showing to me to be the money they paid for the buy-in and entry, thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

adirgan wrote:kent apology, I'll explain more simple, I just need that tournaments have another option in the settings when the system leaves the tournament for not showing to me to be the money they paid for the buy-in and entry, thanks
You mean you want the no-shows who were removed from the tournament to lose their buy-ins and not get refunded as they are now?
adirgan

Post by adirgan »

accurate but only if I set it up that way, because that is for specific tournaments and prizes, so it is necessary that option.

example

if I have a tournament the prize is a travel, I need to pay for that trip and my remaining profits, so if there is anyone who did not show up to the tournament I lose money you use to pay for the trip.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

The no-show removal feature was originally only meant for freerolls since it cost them nothing to get in and they annoyed the other players. But when they pay a buy-in, you should expect to refund them if you forcibly remove them before they get blinded out.