Omaha tables crach recovery

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
salar

Omaha tables crach recovery

Post by salar »

hi kent.
i have more than 100 online player and more than 12 table online.
when server crashed many players that playing omaha tell me their chips lost. when i read logs i understand crash recovery for omaha tables not do. please check this. i tired to manualy inc chip to them.

also some account files (.dat) lost on server and i can find them but their logs is into the logs file.
salar

Re: Omaha tables crach recovery

Post by salar »

also some account files (.dat) lost on server and i can NOT find them but their logs is into the logs file. **
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

salar wrote:when server crashed many players that playing omaha tell me their chips lost. when i read logs i understand crash recovery for omaha tables not do.
Did you have any Hold'em tables running? If so, did the crash recovery system refund those players?
salar

Post by salar »

yes holdem crash recovery done after server running and their log found in logs file. but omaha table have this problem.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

salar wrote:yes holdem crash recovery done after server running and their log found in logs file. but omaha table have this problem.
I'm unable to duplicate that. I ran a test with players seated at an Omaha ring table and an Omaha tournament and then killed the server using the Windows Task Manager. When I restarted it, those accounts were refunded. Please email the hand history file for the table and the event log file that covers the time of the crash and the restart.
salar

Post by salar »

Hi kent,
I sent you all files you needed.
Thank You