auto start when application is ran option

Add your suggestions for improving Poker Mavens
madcow

auto start when application is ran option

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

can we have an option that set for the software to do autostart when we start the application?. e.g. when we start the software and then we have to click the button start in order for the software to start. I experience many time is this, when I run the software it takes sometime to load the software, since I have many account in the system to load i think. and then i left it there to finish the loading and step out a bit, cuz it normally take from 5-10 minutes for the software to finish loading about 30k accounts. after stepout, i forgot to step back in, and the server kept staying offline. the option will help me or other to start the server and then leave it for it to autostart after it loads all those account instead of click the Start button for it to start. like the "Auto start server at bootup" we also have, "Auto Start Server at Start Up" or something like that? ..

Thank you.
T
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: auto start when application is ran option

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:can we have an option that set for the software to do autostart when we start the application?
That option already exists. See Technical Information | Misc in the help file or here online:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/T ... l_Misc.htm
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

FYI, to implement that, right-click the Poker Mavens shortcut on your computer and select Properties.

Then change the Target from this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Briggs Softworks\Poker Mavens 3\PMServer.exe"

to this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Briggs Softworks\Poker Mavens 3\PMServer.exe" -autostart
madcow

Post by madcow »

oh, thank you very much Kent